a life you live is a story, what's done is done.

where it goes from here is totally up to you.

write your own ending!

#ihatequotes

Saturday, July 24, 2010

KAT-TUN MANUAL-LAST POST FROM AKANISHI JIN

Hello everyone it's been long, I am Akanishi.

After finishing LA's live,
I am now preparing for the America's tour
Am making new songs now.

I think everyone probably already know
This time round, I am proceeding to go solo.

If there is something to be said, it is that the direction is different.
Definitely not because I hate the members,
or that there are conflicts in our relationships or anything like that.
Everyone please be rest assured (laughs)
I like everyone. 

 
About KAT-TUN, regarding small or big matters,
I have given a lot of trouble up till now,
sorry, thank you.
And it has been fun ( I have been happy )


No matter what, allowing the supporting fans
to feel confused about these,
I am deeply sorry,
sorry.

well, everyone.
Although the atmosphere seems like everything is ending
But this does not mean I will stop activities,
Basically everything up still now is not going to change.

Singing, Acting and dance would all continue.

Just that to myself, it is like the concert in LA
If in the future, i could have activities in America, Asia, Europe etc
all sort of countries, it would be good.
Of course, I would want to have more activities in Japan as well, I humbly ask for your care and favour.

Please take care of me. (Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu)

Akanishi Jin


credit to : annatanhe@LJ


Okay~ dengan membaca manual ini.... saia menyimpulkan *halah xD* klo Jin kluar dr KAT-TUN dan solo karir... iya ga sie? gw merasanya begitulho setelah baca ini manual hehehe...

Akhirnyaa..ini kluar dr mulut orangnya ndiri..dan skrg saia baru bisa 100% percaya hehe.. Pokokna apapun yg Jin lakuin..mo dy balik KAT-TUN mo dy solo karir... gw bakal dukung~ Ganbatte Jin.. Sekarang, jujur gw masih KECEWA atas keputusan ini.. dr awal, gw ga mau kalo KAT-TUN itu jadi ber 5 doank.. gw mau KAT-TUN tetep ber6.. tp, klo udh begini..ya saia dukung2 aja de... *gw ga dukung juga ga bakal ngaruh kynya ya..haha..emang gw siapa xD* Pokokna Ganbatte Jin, Ganbatte KAT-TUN...

Biarpun nantinya gw bakal kangen ma masa2 KAT-TUN ber6, tp gw ga akan berenti buat nonton n ngikutin KAT-TUN yg skrg cuma gara2 ga ada JIN! Saia akan berusaha! haahhaha...

Buat saia, Akanishi JIN tetep member KAT-TUN :) meskipun Invisible mulai skrg hahaha...

Skali lagi GANBATTE KAT-TUN, GANBATTE JIN :)

btw, manualnya bikin saia sedih T_T dia minta maap ma KAT-TUN jugaaa~

No comments: